Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Caution!!!

Ever have one of those days where everything just seems to go wrong and you are just sorta mad at the world for absolutely no good reason? Well......I may be sorta having a teensy bit of a bad mood day today!! No anger......haven't shoved any old ladies down.....no shin kicking.....just feeling "grrrrrrrr!!"


Rick just texted and said he's bringing home dinner tonight!! I love that man!!! I am almost sure I will not be smothering him in his sleep tonight........almost!!! :)

Hope your frown is upside down today and that you don't smother your loved ones either......cause blah blah blah.....violence is wrong and stuff!! :)

TTFN friend!!
Stacey

BTW......on a totally unrelated note.....I do believe I will be creating on a witch this evening!!! :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hope your bad mood has gone away by now and Rick is safe from any harm....LOL!
I've had moments like that myself.......not a pretty sight!
Take care my friend and happy creating!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

All is sunny and 70* once again Cheryl!! Sunshine and lollipops as far as the eye can see!! Lol!! Have a great afternoon!!

Gail Whitledge said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I understand that overwhelming feeling!!!!! I get it every day!!!!!!!😜