Monday, May 18, 2015

testing testing testing

Hi friends....old and new (as in I've known ya here on the blog a long time..not like omgosh you're old!!)
I just wanted to write up a test post to get a sorta roll call of who is/can find us here in blogger-land from Facebook!!
Please.......check in and let me know if this seems like a possible option for our monthly auctions!! We look forward to hearing from ya....and coming up with a good solution for everyone who couldn't find the posts on Facebook!!!
Thanks for your input!! Have a grand Monday!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Stacey,
I have been on your blog before so is easy to get to.
The rusty colored lettering on the black background is hard to read......but, I am old! LOL

Cheryl said...

Me again.......the font just changed which is much better!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Thank you Cheryl.....I actually agree on the font!! I will be working on this place this evening!! (Have a good day!!😄)

Gail Whitledge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail Whitledge said...

Got it done!!!! Now I got it!!!!!!!😜

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Great Gail!!! What do ya think? Did you have problems getting here?

Gail Whitledge said...

I had to update my google account!!!! Now I think it will be ok??????😜