Monday, May 18, 2015

Oh My Goodness......Monday..zzzzzzzzz

Good afternoon friends!!! Wowweeee.....it is most certainly a Monday isn't it!! I am sorta in a fog this afternoon!! Do you think the guys will notice if dinner is bread and water?????

Please......take a moment to subscribe.....sign up for email updates....and become a follower of the blog!! As we continue to try to correct the issues we've been having with the facebook auctions.....we will keep ya updated here too!! And.......if you aren't on facebook and instead a long time blog follower......welcome me back!!! I truly have missed blogging and look forward to scaring the begeeeebers outta y'all with the musings of my mind once again!! :)

And now I must run......and shape the bread and water into some "meatloaf" shape!!! Do you think I should color it with coffee......or paint?

TTFN!!!
Stacey

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

As always........love your words of wisdom!
Have a relaxing evening my friend!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

LOL!!! Cheryl....I am full of words......wisdom.....that may be up for debate!!! :) a great evening to you too!!

Angela said...

Always enjoy reading your blog. Welcome back.
Angela

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Thank you Angela!!! I have really missed blogging!! Come back again for a giggle.....even if it's a giggle like...."oh my gosh what is wrong with this girl"!!! tee hee heee!!! :) Have a great day!!

Gail Whitledge said...

HAHAHAHAHA i hear ya!!!!! Put lots of ketchup on it!!!! That's what I do!!!!! LOL

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I'm such a poor cook they prolly wouldn't notice!! Lol!! I do make a mean reservation tho if youd like my recipe