Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Melting!! Meeeeee-lting!!

I love being in my 40's I tell ya!! This is me one moment.....




.....and then here I am 5 minutes later.....

 
 
 
Here I am graciously asking for a little assistance from Rick......
 
 
 
 
Here I am when he has asked how my day was.....
 
 
 
 
 
It's funny though.....no one has really even noticed these slight lil' changes....

 
 
.......sooooo.....it's all good!! And now.....
 
 
 
 
....or whatever!! tee hee hee!!
 
TTFN y'all!!
 
Stacey
 
 
 
 
 


 


3 comments:

Penny said...

I'm in the same club... only in the 50's, almost 60, chapter! When does this craziness end??!! :/

Primitive Stars said...

Oh ya, those are perfect....All me too, Francine.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

((giggle))
Blame it on the hormones. Or plead the Fifth. Either will work. :> )