Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday

August 25, 1995 was a day like no other!! My greatest blessing was born!! Brady was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen......looking into my eyes......and then screaming....LOUDLY!! It was the day Rick & I had prayed for over and over....year after year.....and it was amazing!!
 
 
The days rolled on......our blessing grew into a beautiful baby who was bright eyed and curious!! He grew into an inquisitive toddler questioning everything and conquering each task!! He grew into a little boy who loved to learn and read and play in the woods and read and play video games and read!! And then...... he grew into a man who is bright and good looking and kind and caring....and these things happened over night!!
 
 
Sometimes......I look at Brady and I still see my little boy....my beautiful baby!! Sometimes....I look at him and I'm amazed at his talents and the way he has risen to each and every challenge before him!! And sometimes.....every time I look at him and wonder what I ever did to deserve such an amazing kid!!
 
 
Happy 18th birthday sweet child of mine!! May you be blessed with as much joy as you've given us!! May you giggle and belly-laugh.....may you learn....and love and grow!! And may you know that you are loved more than you can imagine.....from here to the moon and back a whole bunch of times!!
 
 
Happy Birthday Brady!!
 


1 comment:

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Brady!! Hope your day is wonderful!