Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Is It REALLY Just Me??????

Brady and I have always loved walking together......or riding our bikes!! We routinely walk into grandmas and go to Scio bike trail. We've always said we'd love to trek a great distance....."some day"!! Well......we decided a few weeks back that we would indeed trek to Minerva from our home.....a journey across the back country roads to avoid traffic....nearly 12 miles!!

Together for that big of an adventure......it provided a great block of time to chat.....something I will cherish forever and ever......once my memory comes back from nearly croaking by walking 12 miles!!

Brady is a brain!! VERY highly intelligent!! Clinical and precise in his thinking!! I am NOT!!! I am creative and big on common sense and so it has always been a challenge for me to teach him anything because I had to first figure out how he was approaching whatever the task at hand be!! As he grew....his "brain" amazed me.....and I often quiz him to try and see exactly what it must be like up there!! Surprisingly......he's not even a little curious what it's like to live in my brain!! :O)

On our long walk......I asked him if he too had a continual conversation going in his brain about nothing.....about everything.....creating and dreaming? He looked at me as though I had 4 heads sprout from my shoulders!! Sooooo......I pried in complete disbelief.......no really......what do the voices in your head say?????? At this point......I think his plan to institutionalize me was confirmed......and moved up on the calendar a few years!! :O) This got me thinking though........seriously......y'all don't have a continual conversation going on?????? It can't really be just me.......right?????!!?!?! :o0

Alrighty........the voices are telling me it's time to get to work!!
Have a great party with all "your friends"!!

Toodles!!
Stacey

btw......what a great sense of accomplishment to complete such a journey!! We plan to go again soon!! Try it!! You might like it!!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a great adventure with such a special person. Good for you! Keep the communication going strong! Dawn

melissa wells said...

Well I for one can't wait to see what you have come up with! I am in withdrawal.. haven't added any new prims since early Spring.. *gasp*

Tina said...

Wow, that would be something. and your going again? ok...

These times are precious..cherish each minute. I know you are.

We are all moved in to Ohio now. Hopefully our paths will cross sooner than later my friend. Let me know what shows you are into so I can come see ya.
T