Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rick IS Always Right!!

For years......Rick has suggested that I drive a little too fast!! I have always corrected him stating that was impossible 'cause I've NEVER been picked up.....proof positive right!!

Uuuuummmmmm.......yesterday on the way home from a stress-filled day......


......I kinda......sorta......may have been going just a weeeeee teeeeeny tiny bit over the speed limit....but just barely......


.....and got picked up.....and not in a good way!! Not like I was sooooo attractive that the State Highway Patrolman couldn't resist.....but picked up as in ma'am you're a danger to society kinda way!!

Worse......my poor dear mother was with me.....


So......publicly.....please allow me to apologize to my wonderfully terrific.....and much "righter than me" husband!! Rick.....you are always right......at least this one teeeeeeny tiny little time!! :O) (Thank you for being soooooo wonderful!!)

Drive carefully folks!! It really is the law!! :O)
Stacey


No comments: