Thursday, March 21, 2013

What a Grand Day

First......I got up this morning and walked across the hardwood and.....

 
......left footprints. Now some would say that means it's time to clean right....however....there was only one set soooooo......the Good Lord was obviously carrying me so I left them!! :O)
 
*******
 
Then......I learned that one of the president's secret service is a "shape shifter"
 
 
You can hardly tell tho' and soooooo..... that's really comforting!! :O)
 

*****
And.......remember willy.....
 

...he made it to freedom and is now offering wonderful online advise on how to increase your "man-hood". He goes by "big willy" now and emails me every day......I was tempted at first.....but then I decided our neighborhood has enough men already!! It is really heart warming tho' that he is free and really making something of himself!! :O)



Soooo......see what I mean......my day is grand indeed!!

I pray you are equally as blessed!!

Stacey





 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love it! Thanxs for the smiles today :)

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOL! You crazy, girl! ~*~Lisa