Monday, December 3, 2012

The Time is Now to Decide

This morning I come to you with mixed emotions.....needing to make a huge decision.....not knowing for sure which way to turn.....which path I should travel!!

From time to time.....we all must face weighty decisions.....ones where there is a clear... wiser choice.....but where the less wise decision seems so comforting.....and sooooo inviting!! But alas......there is a "right" decision!! Not a bad choice......comforting and inviting in its' own way.....but still.....a choice that brings on a whole new set of decisions all together!!

And so......I come to you hoping that by putting pen to paper.....words in black and white....somehow this decision will become less difficult......

I truly must choose......

On this Monday morning.....dreary.....foggy.....grey......I must....and so.....my choice is large amounts of coffee.....rather than returning to my warm and inviting bed for a few more winks of beauty sleep!! LOL!!! Buuuut......now I must decide.....Pumpkin Spice or Caribou!! Oh I hate making decisions!! tee hee hee!!

Enjoy your Monday.....whichever path you choose!! :O)
Stacey

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh the Pumpkin Spice sounds so good on a cool dreary morn......great post......Blessings Francine.

Primitive Stars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moonlit Stitch said...

I feel you have chosen well, young grasshopper. Enjoy. ~*~Lisa