Friday, July 20, 2012

O-H.....

I-O!!!

What do you get when you sleep a total of 15 seconds.....get up and get dressed...... leave at 5am......and travel to THE Ohio State University for the day?

An achey-breaky back from sitting so long and a heavy heart from reality punching me in the gut!! Darnit!! Darnit!! Darnit!! Like it or not......Brady is growing up fast and will be heading off to one of these universities in 1 short year.....unless I can figure out how to chain him up tighter!! :O)

Hope your Friday was a grand one too!! Enjoy your evening.....me......I may need to drink heavily to get this stupid chant outta my head.....O-H......I-O!!! O-H.......I-O!!!! O-H.......(now you're doing to aren'cha!!! You're welcome!!! tee hee hee hee hee!!)

Tootles!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Stacy, ya, grow up way to quickly. Oh that chant, tee hee. Blessings Francine.