Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Love My Lil' Miss Opal Buuuuuut......

.....I may wrap her up.....put her in a box......and ship her to the gypsies!!! We have been able to sleep with the windows open off and on over the last weeks.....and that just drives her bat-crazy!! She hears every little chirp.....every lil' rustle....and responds with loud barking which is a grand way to awaken at 3am!! Last night was the greatest though!!! At 2:30am......she heard the neighborhood raccoon taking her twins for a midnight romp and guess what Miss Opal did??????? She shoved her head through the screen of the front window!! Yep!!! I feel really safe and protected.........and so will the gypsies at 2:30am!!! :O)

Working on orders.......and then working on orders so'more!! Hope y'all are having a grand beginning of summer!! Enjoy the sunshine friends!!

Toodles!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gotta love those early wake up calls........just so happens I just got one myself! Guess I am up for the day so I will put on the coffee. Tell the gypsies to head this way!
Have fun,
Cheryl