Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh My Gosh!! Call the National Enquirer!!

I!! Just!! Saw!! Big Foot!!! In the woods across the road!!

He was standing really still....in a really weird sorta stance....and I didn't imagine he would be a greyish color!!!

....okay.....perhaps it was the decaying bird poop left by a flying-over tweety bird in 1989 that still hasn't been washed off by the sudsy rain the Good Lord would provide if I were meant to have clean windows....but naaaaa......I'm pretty sure it was Big Foot!! Yikes!! I hope the aliens don't steal me away in the night tonight too cause.....I don't have time for an alien pregnancy right now!!

Have a grand Wednesday folks!! :O)
Stacey



4 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

ROFLMBO ...yep I think you are drinking way too much coffee and working way too hard :0) Enjoy the day its going to be beautiful! hugs lil raggedy angie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Silly Girl~
have a wonderful day~
smiles
Teresa

Cheryl said...

Too funny! You bring a bright spot to my day.
Thanks,
Cheryl

cynthia lee designs said...

Too funny!!
Sure hope the aliens don't steal you away in the middle of the night...cause then you would miss this awesome show that it coming up.
hugs,
Cindy