Saturday, May 5, 2012

McClure and Wife!!

Rick & I went a junkin' today in prep for the big show......Ooooooooo weeeeeeee did we find some treasures!!! You're gonna have to be there.....and be there early......if'n ya wanna see 'em!!! :O)








I'm gonna be avoiding the computer until after the show.....soooooo....y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.....especially those moment when I break out into uncontrollable laughter!! :O) Hope ya have a grand 2 weeks!!! We'll c-ya in Springfield!!

Stacey



3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWeEEEE ....cant wait to see what y'all dug up ! Happy creating to the two of you ....will see you on the 17th ! hugs lil raggedy angie

cynthia lee designs said...

Have a great 2 weeks and I'll see you there.
hugs,
Cindy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Running behind here Girlfriend, but wanted to say "Congratulations!!!" and "Woo HOO!!" on the Folk invite!! Oh how envious I am of those close enough to go....I bet you'll have some crowd-pleasing wares....Funny - Sanford & Son is my husband's all-time favorite show. Did a little catch-up reading - your son is soo handsome!! And is that cat in your bird feeder???! :o Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin