Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Don't Tell Anyone.....But We've Been Naughty Texting!!!

Yep!! After all these years of marriage.....Rick and I fill our days with periodic stimulating texts!! Here's some examples.....

Hey Baby......I neeeeed you.......to stop by the store on the way home for buns for dinner!!!

I can't wait for you to wrap your big, strong arms around me when you get home......cause I can't get up off the floor after cutting out dolls all day!!!

Let's stay up all night tonight.......and work cause we've got deadlines coming up!!

Yep!! We keep it strong by whispering (or texting as it were) sweet nothings like this to each other all day long!! Who says it's hotter when you're 20?????? :O)

Until next time.......Oooooooh Baby.....you soooooo strong......perhaps a li'l deodorant is in order!!

Have a great day y'all!! :O)

Stacey

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too funny Stacey, but reading the "fine" print makes sense to me!
Have fun,
Cheryl

lilraggedyangie said...

LOL ....at some point in life ...you take what you can get ...anytime you can get it ! lol hugs lil raggedy angie

Raymond Homestead said...

Lol, too cute!

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOL Stacey, I think the bird in the window will be jealous! ~*~Lisa

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Hee hee been there lol