Friday, May 25, 2012

Check 'em Out!!

Good morning friends and family!! Geesh.....it's Friday.....THE Friday before Memorial Day!! I cannot believe it is the unofficial beginning of summer already!! It's been a warm spring....so I guess it has felt like summer for a while.....but my goodness.....wasn't Christmas just last week??????

I've got some things for ya to check out.......

Carolyn at Black Cat Primitives is having a giveaway.....her first!! Let me just say tho'......her first is a biggie!! I will post no pix.....just to tempt and tease ya.....and you may not even want to finish reading this post before you fly over there (click here).....I'm tellin' ya.....the goodies are THAT GOOD!!! Ms. Carolyn is such a sweetie.....sooooo generous and funny and talented.....while you're there....make sure you check out her wares....and then come visit her and the rest of us at In the Spirit of Friends at the Malabar Farms in September!!! Good Luck!!

Next.....my sister, Cindy has started a new venture.....she's started blogging......It's Sew Cindy....where she will be offering casual conversation.....and her wonderful handmade bags!! Be sure and stop by for a visit!!

Alrighty peeps......I'm off for more coffee......and gettin' the kid out of the house to the last day of school.....and coffee.....and a lil' exercising.....probably more coffee....and then off to my room for some playtime!!

Happy Friday!!
Stacey

No comments: