Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wooo Hooo!! It's Friday!!

Ok.....I realize it's really Thursday....but both Rick and Brady are home tomorrow soooooo....IT'S FRIDAY!!! in my house!!! :O) ......and boy am I ready!!

Apparently, while on our treasure hunt for the perfect carvable log.....I roamed the woods like this....
.....I have no other explanation for why my face, neck and head are covered in poison ivy!! I guess I was VERY intent on finding the perfect log.....and what better way to get up close and personal with it than to walk on my face right?????? Have you never seen a blood-hound work???? :O)

Being in a benadryl induced haze.....I decided to do a "lighter" dvd workout this morning.....and chose Kari Anderson's Push, Hi-Lo......ummmmm.....what was I thinking? I LOVE this workout....it really is a great 35 minute, dancy kinda aerobic routine...it really is a blast.... however.....on benadryl.....yea.....not so much!! At one point......I swear Kari herself stopped and said, "oh honey.....give it up!!" which I thought was rude!! :O)

Anyway.....flopping around and pretending I'm a pretty little dancer for 35 minutes still gave me a good workout so I'm set for the day!! I hope you have a grand Friday on Thursday as well....and if you think about it.....scratch and itch a little.....and think of me fondly!! :O)

Toodles!!
Stacey

3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

O poor Stace ...you just cant win with that darn poison ivy ...Im sympathy scratching already! Wishing you and yours a beautiful Blessed Easter! hugs lil raggedy angie

cynthia lee designs said...

Having poison ivy is no fun!! Hope it goes away soon!!
Scratch-Scratch....that is me thinking of you.
hugs,
Cindy

Cheryl said...

I'm a scratcin' too!
Have a great Easter weekend with the family.
Hugs,
Cheryl