Thursday, April 26, 2012

We Are Honored

Today we were honored to be invited to participate in the Springfield Ohio Antique Show and Flea Market in the Folk Magazine Barn!! (Click on the pix for all the info!!)

Rick and I are honored beyond words to have been considered for such a grand event by such a grand organization!! (I mean have you seen this magazine.....AMAZING!!!)......and are working feverishly to prepare some of our grandest wares!!

The blog will be on the quiet side as we work our buns off......but mark your calendars.....save your pennies......and come on down and see why!! :O) I'll post pix as we get things done.....you know....just to tempt and tease.....cause that's fun!! :O)

Enjoy your evening!! Me......I'm stuffing and clipping.....and probably drinking another cuppa coffee!! :O)
Stace


4 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

Congrats ...to the sweetest... most deserving talented couple I know ! Raising my cup to you ...I dont drink coffee but ...I may need to take that habit up here real quick ! Big Hugs lil raggedy angie

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Stacey,
Congrats on being in the Folkbarn at the Flea Market. Not sure if you know it or not, but you are coming to my town for that show. We are only 15 to 20 minutes from the fairgrounds. I used to have a booth at the extravangaz years ago. And now I go to this show every year to shop in the Spring and the Fall. See you there.
hugs,
Cindy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Huge and heartfelt congratulations on this amazing honor my friend. From the likes of the company I hear are all going to be there, it is honorable indeed - and I'm gonna be in green purgatory not being able to make the miles. Get busy there, hey? And I think you need to pay your furry support staff a little better - maybe they wouldn't take so many breaks!! Smiles & Hugs (& Big Congratulations!) Robin

Cheryl said...

Congrats Stacey, great news!
Have fun creating,
Cheryl