Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ooooooh!!! Ouch!!! Eeeeeeee!!


Oh, pardon me!! That's just me moving today after restarting the Supreme 90 Day system yesterday, and then doing the Firm Maximum Calorie Burn this morning. After losing 60 pounds over the last year.....I've been holding steady for the winter.....but have jumped in full force and am working off these last 20 to 30 pounds...sooooo......yow-eee will be my battle cry for the next few days!!

Bring it on dirty rotten torturers!! I'm ready to shrink my jiggly parts and tighten my flub....do your best......and I'll whine and cry and call you all kinds of bad names.....all while working my ashes off!!

Enjoy your Tuesday boys and girls....and make sure you find a few moments to work off your ashes today too.....the dirty rotten torturers will love it!! :O)

Toodles!!
Stacey








Link

2 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

I feel your pain! I lost 46 lbs two years ago and have kept it off, but still need to lose more. So I went back on Weight Watchers and am walking on our treadmill and lifting weights. I've lost 9.5 lbs in the last 2 months...and need to lose about 20 to 30 more. Oh yes...I feel your pain!!
hugs,
Cindy

The Moonlit Stitch said...

You go girl. I did water aerobics for the first time a couple weeks ago and thought I was going to die within the first 10 minutes. Hang in there! ~*~Lisa