Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yea!! That's Me Alright!!


Brady recently had a friend over and we were all chatting.....after some profound statement I was making.....she looked at me confused and said....."do you mean that sarcastically?"......

Ummmmmm!! Yea.....

........if my lips are moving.....you can be pretty sure I'm being sarcastic!!! It's a gift.....forced upon me by being the youngest child in a family full of wit!! Things are hysterical in my brain.....it's only once they come out my mouth that I realize that I'm actually just a big dork!! :O)

Have a great day......and no....I DO NOT mean that sarcastically!! :O)
Stacey

2 comments:

dee begg said...

Stacey,

Gotta say I admire sarcasm...it's one of my favorite asm's! Too funny about the friends comment! Have a wit filled day!

D

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Stacey~ too funny~ I love messing with folks & then they ask questions like that~ My Grandpa was the King of talking through his hat~ I used to love watching people's reactions~
Giggles~ hey we all need plenty of giggles~
Have a beautiful spring day~
smiles
Teresa