Monday, March 19, 2012

Pst!!.......Quick!!......Looky Here!!

Quick.....ca'mere!!......don't tell......shhhhh....it'll be our lil' secret......here's a look-see at some of what we gots a cookin'!!

Looky....
Rick has taken up a new hobby.....

.......carving!!
Can you believe it????? Awesome!! You really must see these in person!!

*****

I've come up with a few new cuties too......


......and a new post creation!!


****

And then there's this......

....wait till you see what it began it's life as!!! I'm tellin' ya.....you won't believe it!! :O)

****Taunt!!! Tease!!! Tempt tempt!!!*****

These are just a few of the offerings you'll find if you are first in line at our booth.....

Gathered Treasures

Saturday April 14
10a - 4p

Richland County Fairgrounds
750 North Home Rd.
Mansfield, OH


You really won't want to miss this show!!! Carolyn, Julie, and Carol do an amazing job gathering some of the finest vendors from far and near......each offering up their finest for your choosing!! Mark your calendars.....and come early!!! You won't be disappointed!! :O)


We'll also proudly display our wares at....

A Humble Past on August 11

In the Spirit of Friends on September 29

A Simple Country Gathering on October 6

Gathered Treasures Christmas in November

.....and perhaps a few other places too!!

Stay tuned folks!! There will be more to see.....we are workin' hard and creatin' a ton for y'all to gander!! Can't wait..... :O)

....and now......I really must hit the hay!! I got groceries today and I think I'm in a deep state of shock at the how much I spent and how little I brought home!! Do you think water and crackers equals a well rounded meal.....I thought perhaps I'd add a little green food coloring cause they say to go green.....that's always the most healthy food choices!!! I don't know.....it's either that or feeding them every other day!! hmmmmmm!! Choices!! Choices!! :O)

Nighty night folks!! Toodles and hugs!!
Stace




7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not fair.....I want a Rick and Stacy show closer to Nod!! Come on.... How's about a selling blog??? Yeah, I know, you can't ship your cool big furniture-type stuff, but it would give some of us country bumpkins a chance to own some of your awesome dolls and such - and those carved pieces Rick is doing are amazing....Yes?? Good - let me know when it's open and I'll be one of your first stopper-byers.... ;o) Hope all is well in your world Girlfriend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

ooops....forgot the e in your name. Forgive me? ;o) Robin

dee begg said...

Stacy,

I sure wish I was closer to OH so I could come visit your show. Love all your new toddies and I'm sure your customers will too. Have a great day.

D

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Ohhhh....I wish I could click my heels 3 times and be transported to OH! I know these won't last long there! ~*~Lisa

Cheryl said...

Love, love, love all those new creations! You guys have really been working hard. Can hardly wait to see all you have at the show. I will be there again, too! Excited!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

lilraggedyangie said...

O Stacey...you never disappoint ...I think I LOVE Ricks new hobby ...Id tell ya to give him a big atta Boy but then it would just make his ego bigger lol Love your new creations especially the new bunny on the post shes beautiful ! Happy creating ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Stacey ~ happy spring!!!
Girl the bunny is adorable!!! Rick making awesome wood~ love the trencher~Great color on the cupboard~
enjoy this beautiful Ohio weather~
smiles
Teresa