Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Alright, Fine!!!!

I found myself arguing with one of my creations yesterday.....until I finally said aloud to her.....

"Alright, fine!! Go ahead and be a lumpy *itch then!!"

I don't think I've crossed the line into insanity.....do you?????? (please remember that I just admitted to arguing with a fluff filled bag of cloth.....perhaps you should just smile....and politely agree!! Just sayin'!!)

Alrighty then!! I'm off to drown her in coffee.....and throw her in the oven!! :O) Have a great day!!

Stacey


6 comments:

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Violence is never the answer Stacy! ;)

Carmen and the Primcats

PS... please turn off your word verification. Blogger changed it and made it default and it's almost impossible to read. Here are the instructions to remove it.

http://primcats.blogspot.com/2012/03/reminder-please-remove-word.html

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Stacey Sweetie...
I am so LOL. Been there and done that with a project or two. I can't wait to see the beauty you speak of.

Have a glorious day sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LMBO!!! ~*~Lisa

lilraggedyangie said...

give her heck and show her who's boss! Happy Tuesday to ya ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Cheryl said...

Waiting to see how she responded to the coffee drowning and oven!!
Have fun,
Cheryl

cynthia lee designs said...

Been there...done that!!
Hope she isn't planning revenge after you drown her in coffee and baked her in the oven. LOL...
hugs,
Cindy