Thursday, December 8, 2011

There Is......

There is a lil' pudge....
that doesn't wanna budge....
right in the middle of me!!

I sit up and down....
and crunch and hold....
a thousand times a day!!

But it remains...
right where it hangs....
I just don't see another way!!

Then to my horror....
in the mirror I did twirl....
You'll never guess what I find!!

On my other side.....
big as it could be....
a huge pudge right there on my behind!!

I guess the lil' pudge.....
will just have to wait...
while I focus on the fanny!!

Unless of course....
the man'll help out...
"Oh please Mr. Santy!!"

Can't you please....
oh pretty pretty please
make all my pudges vanish!!

And then oh please....
oh pretty pretty please....
don't make me give up my danish!!

Have a grand day....
all my blogger friends.....
and give a lil' cheer!!

And then don't forget....
never, never forget....
to also work out your rear!!

Stacey


BTW....I broke the mirror into 10,000 pieces.....may be bad luck....but at least I won't be finding any more pudges!!! :O)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Too cute. Made me laugh! Have a great day.

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're too funny my friend....But maybe you should write a letter to Santa like I did. This is what mine said:

"Dear Santa: This year please give me a big fat bank account and a nice slim body. And please don't mix them up like you did last year....xoxoxo Robin"

:o)