Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Say What?????

Guess what I got for Christmas......poison ivy!! I know!! How in the world did I get it in the winter???? I swear Rick must have rubbed it all over me 'cause of the whole "getting revenge on him 'cause he made me cut firewood" thing!! I'm considering rubbing my oozi-ness all over him while he sleeps!!! :O)

Hope all had a wonderful holiday.....so.....was Santa watching closely......or did ya get away with it all????? :O)

Nighty night friends!! And now.....I must go overdose on Benadryl and ivy-dry!! :O)
Stacey

3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

O Stace never a dull moment at your homestead lol everyone here has been sick ..but I got away with most ...i say most as I lost my voice for Christmas so Chuck got his wish come true ! lol have a great week ...Id hug ya but yer ooooziness has me skeered so Im waving instead lol lil raggedyangie

earlene said...

Ouch you poor girl! Try Cort-Aid poison ivy kit. works great!

Good Luck and get well.
Earlene

TheCrankyCrow said...

EEEEK....that's just gross! When I was younger, I was hyper, hyper allergic to poison ivy - I swear I could catch it by just looking at it and once I had it, it was ALL over. Stay away Girlfriend!! ;o) Seriously - hope it dries up and goes away fast....Robin