Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Remember When......

My brother and I



My grandpa.....my favorite buddy ever!!



My beautiful mom.....wearing a shaggy do I think I'd kinda like now!!! :O)



I LOVE this pix of my dad and I at Cedar Point!!


Ooooooh!! La! La!! Me and my niece......I was 16!!


I'm working on a project......and spent yesterday going through family pix!! Oh my gosh.....what a funny funny life I've had!!! I am a blessed lady!!

I hope you take a moment today and remember when too!!
Be a blessing!!
Stacey

3 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Stacey~ Fun walk down memory lane with you~ some awesome photos~
Great looking family~ Love the one at cedar point~ Wheee!!!
You & your Mom are so pretty~really look like her~
thanks for sharing~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

What great family photos Stacey - and what wonderful treasures they are. We have so few it seems. (Well, quite a few of my oldest sister it seems....gee...no complex here!) ;o) You were and are beautiful - and I, too, see the resemblance to your beautiful mother. But my favorite is the photo of you and your grandpa....so sweet! Happy Wednesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lilraggedyangie said...

AWWWWWWWWW ....so sweet thanks for sharing Stace! I love em all but I love the one with your brother! Have a great day ! hugs lilraggedyangie