Friday, December 2, 2011

My Wonderfully Terrific Hunka-Hunka Burnin' Love....and My Pretty Darn Tootin' Good Kid Too.....

....got me a Keurig for Christmas!! I know.......I agree.....pretty amazing huh!!!

We found the Special Edition through Kohl's.com on Thanksgiving weekend for a great deal!! Here's the breakdown so you can get one too!!

Regular Price......$189.99

I Paid Sale Price......$149.99 (right now it is on sale for $169.99)

I had a code for 20% off (can be easily found this weekend!!) bringing the sale price to......$119.99 (right now $135.99)

I also purchased 1 pkg of Hot Chocolate K-cups on sale for $14.99 (then and now)

At the time.....there was $15 Kohl's Cash with every $50 spent....giving me $30 Kohl's Cash

I shopped through Ebates for an additional savings.....at the time it was a Daily Double 10%....now it's 4% cash back.

So here's my deal.......$149.99
$ 14.99
total: $164.98

my 20% off - $33.00
total...... $ 131.98

Kohl's Cash....-$30.00
total.......... $101.98

Ebates cash back.... -$13.20
My Keurig and 1 box of kcups total was $88.78!!!!!!!! (the way I figure it.....you can get this exact machine without the kcups for $130.55 today....still a great deal!!)

It is $90 of pure bliss!!! Oh My Yummmmmm-O!!!! I LOVE my Keurig!!! And this boys and girls is why my hubby is my wonderfully terrific hunka-hunka burnin' love!! He buys me stuff......and saves me money doin' it!!! :O)

Let me know what deal you come up with!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Toodles!!
Stacey

BTW.......if you are a new member to Ebates.com......there is a $10 (or $5 depending on the card you choose) gift card signing bonus!! Double score!!! :O)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, that was some more great deal. I have been out and about tonight looking at them, trying to decide if I would be happy spending that much money for a coffee machine. I really think I want one also. Glad to hear you like yours.
Angela

earlene said...

What a great deal!
I love your Christmas scene and your sidebars.
I just had some pumpkin spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts trying to stay awake....it is very good.
Have a cozy weekend.
Earlene

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ok...so give me the scoop....Everyone is nutty crazy over these Keurig machines....But they only make one cup at a time?? I'd spend all morning making coffee, yes? What am I missing here???? Glad it's tickling your fancy though - and gladder yet that you got an awesome deal on it! Happy Weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Enjoy~
smiles
Teresa