Friday, December 30, 2011

I Don't Like to Toot my Own Horn Buuuuut......

...I'm pretty amazing!! :O) Yep!! Yesterday......I cleaned the shower.....harvested the mushrooms......and made homemade soup with them!! I know.......aaaaaawesome!! My hubby is one lucky man!! :O)

Don't be a hater!! You can be awesome too.....grow mushrooms on your shower doors too!! It's a gift worth giving to your family!! They will thank you....they'll be afraid not to!! :O)

Toodles friends!! My coffee break is over......and I must get back to harvesting!! I think there's penicillin growing behind the toilet!! SCORE!!!!!!

Stacey

3 comments:

Angela said...

Too funny Stacey. You go girl. Enjoy your day.
Angela

lilraggedyangie said...

LMBO OMGOSH happy harvesting ! and Happy New Years ! hugs lilraggedyangie

TheCrankyCrow said...

I probably have a more prolific harvest than you my friend....but I really don't like soap scum seasoning... ;o) Wishing you a wonderful new year my friend - and many happy harvests....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin