Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fwhew!!

During our time of "panicly preparing for the next show".....my exercise program slipped!! I'm still holding at a total weight loss of 62# and I feel great.....but I want to continue to lose a little....and stay in shape too....so Monday I restarted my 90 day system.....(insert screams of pain here!!!)

I can't move!!

Even the hair on my arms.....and my newly crochet leg hairs.....HURT!!!

I've sweat so much.....that there is now a clean spot on the family room floor!!

But.......I look goooooooood!!
Enjoy your Thursday!!! Sweat a lil' on yourself today too......as opposed to sweating all over someone else.....cause that's gross!!

Toodles!!
Stacey


BTW.....tune in tomorrow when I describe how wonderfully terrific my hunka hunka burnin' love is!!! :O)

2 comments:

Tina said...

That's so great about your weight loss. Congrats! Keep it up dearie. Merry Christmas!
T
p.s. I can't help but think of our giggle fest a few short years ago bonding over those crazy reindeer lawn creatures with the lights on the antlers and how they sold like crazy. Good times.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I do say - you are looking MAAAAVELOUS my dear....Wow - 62 pounds - that's quite an achievement! (Me and diets aren't exactly on a first name basis....) (Wanna come sweat on my floor? I could use a clean spot here and there for the holidays....) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin