Thursday, December 15, 2011

Al......riiiiiight.....

....I know I posted yesterday about choosing joy......however....I just got groceries.....and I really just wanna rip some one's face off!! Here's the compromise......I'll be really happy when I do it okay!!!!! I'm choosing joy....joyfully ripping one's face off for being complete morons!! I think the whole world'll be a lil' more joy-filled with a few less stupid people around don't you!!! Uuuuummmm...... unless I'm the stupid person.....then......yea.....I'm not good with that!! :O)

Anyhoo......have a great one fellow joy givers!!
Stacey

5 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

~ giggles~ my friend~ I dare you to go to Giant Eagle between 4pm & 6pm on a weeknight~ folks complaining~ only a couple check outs other then the do it yourself one's which seriously you have a full cart of groceries~ Unload, Bag~ and do it without hearing bag your groceries~ Not do it yourself~ it should read Please bring assistance when using this checkout~ giggles~
hey Sweetie~ Joy~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww....there's the Stacey we know and love.... ;o) Yea....I get to join the mass of stupidity and shop....soon.... :0 Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lilraggedyangie said...

you are not alone ...lol the grocery store is a guaranteed totally tick me off destination most days and then at the holidays IT A DEFINATE ...so spread that joy ...thats one less that might tick me off ! lol have a great one ! hugs lil raggedyangie

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Oh my gosh, you are so funny! (giggle, giggle, giggle!) I read your post and I am still laughing, but oh my, it is so true. Have a sweet night Stacey!
Linda

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOL! I love your honesty and as always your awesome humor. Hang in there! ~*~Lisa