Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Having an Identity Crisis!!

Recently.....I've been thinking....who am I?........ Who am I?....... Who?....... Am?...... I?

I'm a Saint Bernard!! My nose is constantly wet.......so I must be at least 40% dog right!!

I'm a Boho Chic!! And yep....I do mean "chik" not "sh-ee-k"......I haven't shaved my legs in so long that I now call the hairs leg warmers!! During this....my week of rest.....I'm going to practice the crochet skills my mother-in-law once tried to teach me and bind the hairs together in a nice "hair-ing-bone" pattern!! If all goes well.....I'm going to die them in shades of purple and chartreuse!! (fingers crossed!!)

I'm a trend setter!! Duh!! See both of the above.....should be obvious don'cha think!! Everyone will be wearing a wet nose and crochet leg hairs next week!! Start today.....and be ahead of the trend!!

I'm green!! No.....not the color.....the movement!! I haven't cleaned the house in so long......we now have dirt floors.....and some kind of energy producing stuff is growing in the frig!! Also.....I haven't used any form of chemical cleaner that could possibly cause flesh eating virus' to attack my son's face and make his left little toenail fall off....so obviously.....I'm a super mom too!!

I'm the most amazing wife ever!! Yep!! I haven't said one cross word to my husband since last Thursday....not one word!!!!!......uuuummmmm.....okay....to be fair....I haven't had a voice since then but still......aaaaa-maziiiiing!!!

So.....there you have it...I'm not having such a crisis after all!! I'm happy being me.....Me..... the green St. Bernard, super wife-mom, trend setting, hairy chic!! I just gotta be me....and I'm okay with it!!

Have a great day being you!! :O) Don't forget to throw in a coupl'a chuckles throughout the day.....especially if you're in a real quiet setting with lots'a people around.....that really makes 'em wonder!! :O)

Toodles!!
Stacey

2 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

ROFLMBO ...your crazy even when your sick ...but thats why I love ya ! Enjoy your week of r n r all that energy producing dirt will still be there next week! hugs lilraggedyangie

TheCrankyCrow said...

To quote my favorite doctor (Dr. Seuss that is):
"Today you are you
That is truer than true
There is no one alive
Who is youer than you."

And we happen to love that you.

Gee....sure wish I knew how to crochet....

Have a great week you. Smiles & Hairy Hugs ~ Robin