Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Think I May Have a Bit of a Split Personality!!


It's about 176* out.....Hot!!.....Humid!!.......and yet I'm sooooo addicted.....I'm on my second cup of coffee!!

***see me jacking up the air...
..and feeding my addiction......and following the drs orders one more day to complain....complain....complain!!!****

Hope your day is just absolutely beautiful.....and by beautiful I mean full of air conditioning....and coffee....and no stupid people (you know.....once you're done reading this of course!!!) tee hee hee!!

BTW..... Thanks for all the giggles yesterday!! Honestly I was feeling a bit frazzled and all your comments really did make me feel a bit lighter....that and...I awoke this morning to another 2 lb loss!! wooooo hooooo!!

Toodles my friends!!
Stacey

4 comments:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I am addicted to coffee too, think I need to try iced coffee... maybe that would cool me down some.
Have a great day
Sabrina

Green Creek Primitives said...

Know all about the coffee habit, its the first thing I do in the morning sit with my cup of coffee and a magazine. It really bothers me if my hubby gets up before I had my first cup of coffee and then of course I have to have a second, just a great way to start a day, just stay out of my way until I have had one. LOL. Vicky

TheCrankyCrow said...

I thought that's why folks turn the a/c on....so they can drink hot liquids, turn the oven on and bake something that takes an hour and a half to bake (even tho they may not bake a stitch any other days), and so they can put sweatshirts on and slipper socks because it's too dang cold!! (That's kinda how it went around here the past couple days!!) Enjoy - and congrats on the weight loss (see, maybe that coffee is sweating it right off of you!) Smiles & Hugs

Cheryl said...

I so love coffee and have to agree with Vicky......first thing in the AM and looking through a magazine or two with that first pot of deliciousness........MMMMMMM!!!
Congrats on the weight loss...I would be happy if I lost 1/2 pound!
Have a great day,
Cheryl