Monday, July 11, 2011

I May Be a Teensy Tiny Bit Grouchy!!

Not that anyone has noticed I'm sure.....I am pleasant......I SAID I'M PLEASANT darn'it!!! Down right JOYFUL infact.....but......

.....it all started last week sometime......I would fall asleep......dead away.....and then awaken at about 10:30p as if I had slept the entire night. Now for about 4 days.....I've gotten up at 3am!! Last night Brady held a small study group and the kids all slept over.....and by slept over I mean they hooted and hollered ALL NIGHT LONG...what the heck is sooooo funny about AP American History and AP Lang.????????.....anywho......all this fine living has left me a little outta sorts....here I am this morning.....


........I've gotta headache the size of Texas.....and I seem to be a little less sweet and a lot more sassy today....again very little....I'm sure the wide eyed stares from the children this morning and the fact that they left crying had NOTHING to do with me right!!! And the fact that I argued with the TV weatherman this morning is perfectly sane right!!! And the fact that everyone in which I've come into contact with at any point today is thought of as an absolute idiot is completely reasonable too right!!

Yep!! That's what I thought too!! I'm a teeny bit grouchy......but not that much......I SAID NOT THAT MUCH......RIGHT!!!!!

Welp.....have a grand day.....oh what the heck.....have a crappy one....what'do I care.....if you want to join me in being a raging witchy-poo.....I say.....come on over!!! :O)

Toodles friends!!
Stacey

5 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

Awwwwww Stace it's ok you can be your true self ...we will still love ya! tee hee! I woulda made them kids leave crying too if they had kept me up all night ...I mean what s the big idea! Princess must of fell off the same side of the bed as you did this morning cause she has a bad case of the witchies , which is making mom really witchy! lol Hope you feel better soon! Stop by for a visit get entered in my give away ...how fitting Im giving away a witchie -poo! Rest up and have a great witchy day! hugs lil raggedy angie

dee begg said...

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...gotta cure for that, go back to bed and get up on the other side. Oh hell, why waste a good witch session...go ahead, be witchy today....keep them males on their toes!

D

Primitive Echoes said...

Well first of all my friend, it is partially your own fault you are a tad bit grumpy.
First, you had the kids remember, Should of laid off the liquid entertainment.
Secondly I told you those head piercings were not as cool as you thought they were. I see you went and did it anyway.
Thirdly, I love that new shirt did you get that at Macy's? Love it!
Forthly? lol is that even a word?
Ap history and language are quite entertaining, you would know that if you hadn't slept through the classes lol.
I hope you have a restful night.
Kat

Cheryl said...

Gee, I thought I was the only one that got a little grouchy! I had a family reunion over the weekend and I have show to get ready for in 4 days. I am not feeling the love but I better get busy. Hope your days get better.
Hugs,
Cheryl

TheCrankyCrow said...

All I can say is...I stayed away yesterday for good reason...Sure wouldn't have wanted to be lumped in that "idiot" category and all for no good reason (I'll give you good enough reasons from time to time tho!) ;o) Must say, the new hair style and the color red becomes you... ;o) Hope today is better! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin