Thursday, July 14, 2011

Howdy Y'all!!

Here I sit all broken hearted......
Came to......



ummmmmm!! Nope that's not right!!

Spider, Spider on the wall,
Don't you know that you might fall?


NO!!

Roses are......

uh-huh!!

Oh crud......I was gonna recite a love poem to y'all thanking you for all the loving words of encouragement you've offered in my time of distress and attitudedness lately.....so I thought.....and tried to remember.....I jotted down a few notes.....but nothing seemed quite right.....until I saw this.....


I like being grouchy......and I wear it well baby.....so the 'tude is here to stay!! :O)

Have a grand evening my friends....and until next time......look out idiots of the world....I've got my raspberries loaded!!

Stace

5 comments:

dee begg said...

Stace,

Oh my! The tudes still hanging around? Love the raspberry baby...too cute and raspberries right back attcha!

D

Cheryl said...

Love your 'tude......I have the same problem and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with getting old? I'm starting to like grouchy and letting people know it. So, raspberries to you, too!!
Have a great 'tudedness day,
Cheryl

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I love your Tude... and the picture says it all so you go girl.. keep that tude in tact.
Have a fab friday
Sabrina

lilraggedyangie said...

Stace, Im ROFLMBO !!! YOU GO GIRL! I got my pig tails in and they are pulled way to tight so I m sportin tude today as well! have a great weekend! hugs lil raggedy angie

TheCrankyCrow said...

And nobody does grouchy quite like you do Girl!! Love it!! (Now I gotta go wipe these raspberries off my beak...) :o) Smiles & Hugs & Happy Friday!! Robin