Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here's the Scoop

Even though half the year is over.....and I'm really far behind....I thought it not too late to inform y'all of our show schedule!! So.....here you go!! Mark your calendars!! Save your pennies!! Lord willing and the creek don't rise.....proudly we're gonna be at.....

A Humble Past
August 13
10a - 4p

at Piney Creek Primitives
600 E Pine Lake Rd
North Lima, OH

*********************

In the Spirit of Friends
September 24th
10a - 4p

at Malabar Farm
4050 Bromfield Rd
Lucas, OH

*******************

A Simple Country Gathering
October 1st
9a - 3p

at Days Gone By
13925 St Rt 644
Hanoverton, OH

*************************


Christmas Gathered Treasures
November 12th
10a - 4p

in the Arts & Crafts Building of the Richland County Fairgrounds
750 N. Home Rd
Mansfield, OH

****************************

We choose only the finest shows to attend and participate in.....and feel blessed to be included in each and every one!! Please mark your calendars.....and plan to attend!! You WON'T be disappointed!!

Have a grand hump day!!
Stacey

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Stacey~ marking my calendar!! Geesh Piney Creek is getting close!!!
I say you pick the best shows~ my favorites!!!
have a wonderful evening~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ahhh man....why, oh why, are all the good things in Ohio??!

Wish I could, Wish I might...

Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lilraggedyangie said...

Stacey,
So calendar marked, thanks for sharing , especially since I dont know of many of the "prim " ohio shows , cant wait , I am sure I just might see you at least at one of them! Maybe Ill get to meet Teresa too while Im out and about! Enjoy your hump day ! hugs lil raggedy angie

dee begg said...

Stacey,

Sure wish Ohio was just a bit closer to me. Well hope you have some great shows and come show us all the pictures of them.

D