Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Doctor, Doctor!! Give Me the News!!

I've got a bad case.....of......confusion!!

It's a Tuesday that feels like a Monday!! It's July but still feels like it should be about April 'cause the year has gone by so quickly!!

My house needs cleaned again.....even though I just did it last month!! The laundry is piling up again.....d#@!*t.....why do they insist on wearing clothes!! And......there is another day beginning in which my hubby and kid will demand food at some point....even though I gave them each a hot dog on Saturday afternoon.....I even cooked it this time!!!

The kid has the schedule from h3ll again this week.....with something every day.....and AP homework on top....I'm now rethinking the quartet theory!!

So.....on this Monday-Tuesday.....in my state of confusion.....what do you think the doctor has prescribed??????

1) a large pot of cappuccino (made with my protein and sugar free syrup of course!!)

2) lots and lots of whining (by me about anything and everything I choose!!)

3) calgon taking me away.....hopefully to a sunny beach!!

See.......I've started following doctor's orders already.....a post full of whining.....while drinking a huge cuppa capp'!! I've also been rubbing the calgon box.....but so far......no luck!! I'll let you know!! :O)

Hoping and wishing.....and sending happy thoughts and prayers....that each and every one of you has a fab-tab-ulous Monday-Tuesday!! Toodles!!
Stacey

".....calgon.....take me away!!.....calgon....take me away!!!...calgon......"

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're a riot Stacey girl...but I can SO relate!! Laundry, cleaning, food-making....really! And why do all those "dailies" seem to fall on us?? Like, no one is gonna die if the lawn doesn't get mowed - but yet they think they have to eat every stinking day! Whine on Girlfriend, whine on!! :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Stacey
thanks for stopping by~ too funny Patina of a 40 yr old~
No way it is not JULY~ time is flying isn't it~
Hot~ hot~ but in the air conditioning here at my other home~ 69 degrees~ I am freezing~ then I will go out of here & just want to pass out~ ugh~ LOL~ I was too used to being hot over the weekend~ We were busy at home~ but of course loving every second of it~ baled hay,( love being outside!!) cleaned up some aroudn the farm, mowed a lot~ then tended to things I have let go~ like the rocking chair on the porch~ she got some use!!!
Try to keep cool~ have a popsicle~ or just stick your head in the freezer for a second~ lol~
smiles
Teresa

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Stacey, your post always put a smile on my face. I love your sense of humor. Thanks for always making me smile
Sabrina

Cheryl said...

I am so confused, too, and under stress getting ready for a show in 11 days!! But, your posts always make me smile. Now, I have to go buy some Calgon!
Hugs,
Cheryl

lilraggedyangie said...

O Stace you crack me up ! hey dont rub the calgon box too hard or you will just end up with another mess on the floor someone will walk through track all over and you will have to clean up! Happy confusion day my friend, hope you get to soak in that calgon till yer ever shrinking behind is all pruned up!:0) hugs lil raggedy angie

your word verif got me again the word : aphol lmbo

Sherry's Cabin said...

I'm right there with you!! Happy July, my friend!!