Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sooooooo.......

....here I sit with 15 minutes of down time between taking Brady to practice for his upcoming Nationals Speech trip to Dallas and going to sit in on the session and lunch......That's it.....15 minutes......we've broke ground on our shop.....we've got a show next weekend.....and my kid is going to be in another state a REAL FAR AWAY for a week and me......


.....I may perhaps be feeling a teeeeeeny tiny bit stressed!! I'm sure no one notices....you know other than the fact that I am purple in color cause my blood pressure is probably 400 over 350..... my eyes are bulging outta my head...and my oh so clever comments on everything and everyone around are just simply as sweet and wonderful as ever...sooooooo.....yea!! I'm pretty sure not one person has noticed!! Although.....there have been a lot of wide eyed glances and hushed whispers around me lately......:O)

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.....and now.....I must go stalk my child......I mean kiss him and cry over not seeing him for a week.....I mean grab him and not let go.....I mean stand in the corner quietly and watch as my little man grows into a full grown one right before my eyes!! :O)

Have a great week loves!!
Stacey

3 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Boy you do have a lot going on. Thrilling to hear you are going to have a new shop. Yea, you have to watch those little ones, they grow up right before your eyes with little ones of their own. Take care of yourself, you are looking a little stressed. LOL, been there and felt like that before. Have a great show. Hugs. Vicky

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wowsers....quite a few stressers there, I'd say....Why don't you just pop into one of your other personalities for a bit - say, one of your caaalllmmmm, reeelaaxed, ones?? ;o) Seriously - I wish you luck with all that! Look on the bright side - with all the other things going on, you might not even miss your baby....(OK, I know, I know!! But it was worth a try!!) Good luck to him too! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cheryl said...

Wow! Some stress you've got going there. I've gone through that myself.......it does eventually go away! Best of luck to Brady on his "speechifying" in Dallas and to you and Rick on your show.
Hope to see more pictures.
Hugs,
Cheryl