Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Cruel Twist of Fate

****okay.....give me a moment to compose myself...
..to stop giggling..
..clear my throat...
...alrighty I'm ready.....begin!!***



Well......apparently our Lord has a bit of a sense of humor where Rick is concerned. Apparently He likes to give a little.....and then rip the rug out from under a guy!! Apparently......Rick needed a lil' lesson!!

My voice came back in 3.5 minutes!!

***Oh gosh.....you've gotta give me another minute
hardy har har har!! Ha ha ha ha!! giggle snort.....giggle.....snort!!****

Now.....I'm not one to gloat but.......

***clearing my throat and swallowing down reeeeeal hard***

.....but I mean it's perfectly clear don't you think!!! How much more clear could this heavenly message be????? I think we all know!! I really don't think I need to put it into words do you???

***ha ha ha ha ha ha!!***

Oh......alright......you've forced me to do it.....you bunch of lil' devils you...

....I was right again!!

But.....I will not be holding this over his head......oh no!! Cause.....that'd be wrong!! I wouldn't want to point out the obvious.....and kick a man when he's down!! A much better idea is to file it away and bring it out later at just the right moment!! :O)

Have a wonderful day friends....I know I will!! I've got a really attentive hubby doing my bidding today!! :O)

Stacey

3 comments:

dee begg said...

Stacey,

Oh I love when they have to do your bidding for the day...gotta love how they think though! Betcha Rick will never wish for silence again. LOL!

D

rachel said...

That is just great! LOL keep him hopping today! :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ahhh...the Good Lord must have looked down in pity on the poor, helpless, soul and realized this was not such a good thing after all! And all in 3.5 minutes! The Lord doth delivereth! :o)))) Robin