Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You Know It's Been a Short Night When......

.....the ol' party phrase.......chug!! chug!! chug!! chug!!.....is going through your mind while pouring your first cup of coffee!! (please note that I NEVER partied.....nor chanted....ever in my life...mom....and Brady!!) :O)



It may be a 2 pot day!! :O) Have a grand.....caffeine laden day!!
Stacey


Added.....


Just so everyone knows.....I'm NOT hungover.....this is proof that coffee should be a requirement before blogging......it was a short night....cause I don't sleep....just toss and turn.....and squirm.....until 6am when it's time to get up for the day.....then....I can sleep like a baby!! Please don't think that I'm some crazy drunk......NO.....just a dumb blonde whose blog posts lead you to believe horrible things about me!! :O) On the bright side......your comments have me chuckling....and chugging....MY COFFEE!!! LOL!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I know for me, I need a night like that, now and then, to remind me my body is not as young as my mind would like to think. LOL Coffee is a good thing!

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

oh to be young again and party like a rock star...LOL!!! I now live for my coffee for get the hard stuff just give me coffee...
Sabrina

lilraggedyangie said...

Chin up lil guffer,tomorrow today's haze will only be but a memory !!! Throw back that coffee, and stumble through the day , it'll all be ok ! ;0) FYI I whispered that as not to hurt your head ! Enjoy
hugs
lil raggedy angie

Primitive Echoes said...

Oh how I love a good morning nap. Maybe if you were a drunk you would sleep at night. It works for me. lol JK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even know what you meant when you mentioned the CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! *wink* hehe
Kat