Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peeping Tom!!

Oh for goodness sakes......we've got a stalker....and the sad part is.....he has NO interest in me and my newly uncovered fab bod!! Nope....he couldn't care less!! He has no interest in Rick and his studliness......nor is he a perverted creep watching Brady!! Nope......he is a horny starling trying to get it on with his own reflection in my dirty windows!!


Some of you may remember that a few years ago Woody Woodpecker used our cedar home to call all the babes in town over for a good time......only to leave our home spotted with pecker marks....and a lonely bird.....cause we chased him far far away where he can peck his brains out for all I care!! I thought that my days as a madam were over!! But.....now we've got this....what the heck......I am running a brothel for birds!!

So......there you go......what the heck......send over your wild and crazy singles......apparently we've got the best spot to hook up with the biggest and baddest and most popular birdbrains in town!!


You're jealous aren't you!! Oh don't be.....I'm sharing my new found fortune with each of you....yep.....watch for the flock to be arriving any day....I've told the boys what wonderful hosts you each are.....and boy are they excited!!! LOL!!

Have a great day....or as the birdbrains say...."twirp"!!
Stacey

7 comments:

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

oh too funny!!!
patti

lilraggedyangie said...

Stacey ,
Your such a freak , but I love ya! Did you leave a light on for em? lol you know a red light ?LoL send em all my way I need entertaining ! Of course my windows are so dirty , they would never ever find a reflection! Take shoe polish and make white dots on outsides of windows they will go away ! maybe lol Thanks for the laugh , and almost making me P my pants! Enjoy your evening! hugs
lil raggedy angie

TheCrankyCrow said...

You're a hoot! (Oops - hope I'm not inviting any owls your way with THAT comment!) We had some birds pecking at our window incessantly about a year ago - thought we'd have to relocate....Found out they were cardinals....(did't look like it to me, but apparently they were young ones and hadn't turned the tell-tale red yet). Not a fun couple of weeks to live through (as much as I love birds!!) Thanks for the smiles & laughs! Hugs ~ Robin

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Oh my Stacey, You have got your hands full, there must be something special about your home that draws them to it. Thanks so much for the giggle, This made my day
Sabrina

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Stacey, Well its 8 in the morning and I am sitting here LOL over your bird situation. Thanks for starting my day out with a smile, always have to see what you are up too. Vicky

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

You are so funny!! We have a woodpecker that keeps banging on house trim. Drives me nuts some days. Sounds like someone knocking on the door and when you live in the middle of nowhere that is a rare occasion. When he wakes me from my nap that is when I'd like to shoot him!!
Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Lorna

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I kept hearing funky '70's guitar music in the background while reading your post...thanks for the laugh! ~*~Lisa