Saturday, April 9, 2011

Duh!! Winner!!

I love my husband!! I want to make him happy and I work tirelessly to achieve his full satisfaction (oh gosh.....that one even made me laugh!!) So I've taken to heart....his wants and desires!! Here.....let me share.....

He once explained that he loves long hair.....when we were in our 20's.....and I had long hair....and he was trying to get lucky. Now.....in our 40's (well he is....I'm 21) I have taken this to heart.....by hardly ever shaving my legs!! Let me share with you the added benefits....

  • I live in Ohio......have you been to Ohio anytime recently???? This summer it was on average 462* out and the stubble on my leg caught any breeze around....much like the grand trees of the forest...sending a cooling breeze up my shorts!! And.....this winter it has been on average negative 62* out.....the stubble has acted much like a fur coat keeping me warm and toasty!!
  • If I were ever attacked......you know in the tiny village we live in....the one voted the safest county on earth......BUT....if I were attacked.....the stubble on my legs is so prickly.....it acts as a razor of death upon said attacker!!
  • Having lost so much weight....and still wearing pants that are way too big.....the stubble acts as a log of needles to keep my pants off the ground!!
  • I am NEVER without a comb......if I could only get my leg up over my head....I'd be able to comb my own hair anywhere I was with the bristles on my leg!!
  • I LOVE braided hair....don't you!!
  • With all the couponing.......I've got a HUGE stockpile of shampoo and conditioner.....so I've got that covered.....my leg hair can be long and flowing and shiny for months to come....for very little money!!
So.....there you go.....I live to make my hubby's dreams come true.....and I get a lil' out of it too!!! It is a win....win.......DUH.....WINNING!!!

Have a great day y'all!!
Stacey

9 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Great one Stacey~
Have to tell Hubby about this!!Too funny!thanks for the giggle!
enjoy your day!
Teresa

Green Creek Primitives said...

Well I got a good laugh out of this, some it rings true with me also. The things I use to do in my newly married years, well doesn't get done now after 32 years. Thanks for the smiles. Vicky

lilraggedyangie said...

Stacey,
LMBFBO...Omg how true is that one ...lol Just so relieved to hear that you are taking such good care of your hubby ! lol Im tellin ya anymore that Ohio weather is brutal and a girl just has to b prepared for anything! lol Enjoy your day! Hugs
lil raggedy angie

PS here we go again with me gettin goofy word verif. on your page todays word fashion OMG how funny

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Didn't you just use a copyrighted line from the great Charlie Sheen???? I hope he doesn't see it and sue you.8-)
Always enjoy the good laughs I get from your posts.
Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Lorna

prims by olde lady morgan said...

So many giggles... Love it, I think I will do the same for my hubby! OLM

Becky @ The Crow's Nest said...

2 Cute....Definitely some Grins and Giggles her! Thanks for the brief getaway!!!! A good giggle keeps us all moving!!!!!!

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

OMG!!! you crack me up Stacey... Thanks for putting a smile on my face, I love your post.
Sabrina

Tina said...

Woman, you crack me up

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Just found your blog through Lilraggedyangie's blog and I love your sense of humor! Love your creations, too! ~*~Lisa