Thursday, April 28, 2011

C'mon Man.....Show the Lady Some Romance!!

The birdbrain......he's got the moves down....he's puffing up his feathers...showing the ladies what a great big muscle dude he is!!

He's got the song goin' on.....he's screaming and squawking constantly!!

But.....I've discovered his problem....you know besides the fact that he's makin' eyes at his own stinkin' reflection......I just heard him say....."Hey Baaaa-by......do ya thank I'm sex-xee?" Oh for crying out loud man....don't you know a girl needs a lil' compliment or two before you woooo her so???? Geesh.....they never learn!!

BTW.....I am still talking about the horny starling outside my window....and NOT my husband!! :O) Have a down right chirpy day.....squawk!!

Stacey

6 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

LOL, OK I gotta get back to my housework, but the bird saga is just to darn funny. Vicky

The Moonlit Stitch said...

"Oooo...your beak is so...on your face...what's your sign?" ~*~Lisa

lilraggedyangie said...

LMBFBO !!!! Poor lil fellow , he can't help it he's male and doesnt know any better ! lol I gotta get back to work ...right after I change my pants ! Thanks Ya Nut! lol Enjoy the day...hugs
lil raggedy angie

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

oh what a typical male...LOL

Lyndsie said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!! Love you! Lyndsie and Mike

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love these posts!! What a hoot! Let us know what happens to Mr. Starling - will he finally find a girl??? Enjoy, Dawn