Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yikes!!

Thank you for all the well wishes.....I'm back asking for a lil' prayer....we just got home from stat care and Rick has pneumonia and Influenza A!! He is VERY ill, and absolutely HATES being sick!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.....and that he doesn't have to go to the hospital.....which isn't out of the question at this point!! Do you think it's wrong that I've tied him to the bed?????

Hope your day is as gorgeous as it is out today in Ohio!! :O) C'mon spring!!
Stacey

4 comments:

dee begg said...

Tying down uncooperative patients is a-ok! Hope he gets better soon and that you miss sharing his germs.

D

cottageprims said...

Hope you are donning your mask.LoL..My hubby doesn't do well with sick either.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Stacey~ behave yourself~ just can't stand it can you the little horns start growing don't they~too funny!(stop giving me ideas~ if Hubby gets sick~ I might want to do the same! LOL)

Prayers for Rick~ for getting better & so he does not end up tied to the bed!
get well wishes
Teresa

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Bless his heart!! Will pray for a fast recovery and that you don't get sick.
Blessings,
Lorna