Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You House Party!!

As I showed before......I won a DiGiorno Pizza Party through the website House Party.....well yesterday was the day!! Because our family has been hit hard recently with the creeping crud (kleenex and sinus meds are still our best friends)....I really didn't plan a huge party.....instead....just invited the family in for a nice dinner while the guys watched the Ohio State game......


Go Bucks!!


Even though it was not a grand event we managed to have a really fun time chit chatting.....

.....and cheering.....


....yea!! We are quite the party animals.....no? tee hee hee!!

BUT......I've gotta say.....the food was amazing!! DiGiorno was sooooooo generous with the goodies they sent....and the coupons!! WOW!!



We purchased to serve.....

Pepperoni Pizza w/ breadsticks....and with chicken wings....which was the favorite!! The wings (I fixed them w/out the buffalo sauce) were wonderful!! Very meaty....boneless chunks with a great flavor!!

Supreme Hand-tossed Crust......was super loaded with toppings!! Sooooo good!!

Garlic Bread Pizza.....YUMMMMMMM!!!! So different....so flavorful.....and soooo gone!!

Four Cheese Pizza.....again.....oh sooooo good!!

I'd still like to try the stuffed crust pizza......and would love to find the duo box with the pizza and cookies.....the store I shopped at didn't carry them!! :O(


I've got to say.....Digiorno really is a great product!! It was super easy to prepare.....very quick.....and really wonderful tasting!! I paid $6.44 per pizza which is really a cheap meal....even when you add a salad you've got a great quick complete meal that everyone just gabbles up!! I normally haven't thought of keeping frozen pizzas in the freezer.....but will now for quick lunches or when Brady comes home with an army of hungry friends.....in just 20 minutes....I'll be super mom to the bunch!! :O)

So there you go......I highly recommend visiting House Party and trying for one of their many parties!! You won't be sorry!! :O)

Have a great afternoon!!
Stacey

4 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

Sounds like fun , creeping crud or not. We like Digorno's too , hope you have a great week. Why is it that males and recliners plus sports equals SLEEP?lol same thing happens here ! Hugs
lil raggedy angie

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

sounds good... hope everyone is feeling better...
sabrina

rachel said...

Glad you guys had a good time! I've had the stuffed crust & it's pretty yummy! :) Hope you have a great week!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Girl looks like you had a good time~ and of course I am checking out your kitchen~ love it!!
I am stuck on Kitchens~ stuck that's all I have been thinking about~ too funny~ eventually it will be finished~LOL
Also I have a favor to ask~ Please stop praying for cold & snow~ please pray for warmer weather!LOL
smiles
Teresa