Tuesday, March 22, 2011

See......I Am ALWAYS Right!!

Rick came home for lunch......and it turns out it was something wonky with the gear shifty thing.....he explained it to me....however....it sounded like, "wah wa wa waw waaaaaaaah" soooooo.....I didn't really listen.....I did however understand that what it meant was......


I WAS NOT AT FAULT....... Aaaaaand.......HE OWES ME BIG!!!!!

And now......I really must go....thinking of something for him to make it up to me will take hours!!! Have a great afternoon!! :O)

Stace

3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

GET HIM GIRL! LMFBO

Primitive Echoes said...

I just love your posts. That is just too funny. Give him H&*%.
Kat

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Well I was skeptical that it was your fault because I know enough to know that you are PERFECT!! 8-)
Blessings,
Lorna