Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Sorry!!

To anyone I may have misled.....I want to apologize!!

I've been having some arm pain.....and constantly smell of ben gay....and when some have asked about it.....I may have explained that I am a super hero....and hurt my arm while on duty....saving the planet from destruction. I now realize that that was wrong.....it was all true.....I am.....and I did....however....I now see that this may have sounded a bit boastful...and what I really should have said was I have arthritis in my elbow from stuffing dolls and using an electric sander.

I probably should also apologize to anyone whom I may have suggested that I am always 100% perfect........I do in fact have a couple hangnails......and a pimple on my chin....although these do NOT in any way take away from the fact that I am ALWAYS right when arguing with my husband!!

So.....I am very sorry if I have misled anyone!! Please.....accept my apologies!! Have a grand day.....all you rock stars on tour...a.k.a moms jamming down to the radio while going to the grocery store!!
Stacey

3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

OMG SUPER STACEY , IM ROFLMBO !!!! This tattooed rock star mommy thinks your a nut , but the day just isn't the same without one of your off the wall posts !lol But I wonder how do you get arthritis at 22? and do you have your own phonebooth to change in or do u wear your cape all the time? lol Keep on Super Stacey the world depends on you and till next time Ill keep on Rockin . HUGS
lil rockin raggedy angie lol

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Your posts always make me smile.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I am just going to say DITO to what lilraggedyangie said... you rock super Stacey...
Sabrina