Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh Dear....Oh Dear......Oh Dear!!

Our Speech & Debate team will be competing at "Bigs" this weekend...which is qualifiers for the National competition. An urgent message was sent out that our team is short on judges (each team must fill "x" number judging positions)......and guess who she called......Oh!! My!! Gosh!! Good!! Golly!! Molly!!

Please pray I don't screw up and crush some child's future dreams.....I can just see it now....I get all fer-clemped......and give someone a 700 instead of a 1 (1 is highest).....and the child's dreams are crushed and they join the "I can't speak" club instead of speech.....they could have been the president of the US......and I ruined it!!! Ooooohhhhh.......

I don't think it will be disrupting to the competitor that I'll be breathing into a paper bag do you????? Oh Dear......please pray that my one functioning brain cell continues to fire today!!

Hope your day is much less stressful!! :O) Toodles!!
Stacey

BTW....watch the news tonight for the crazy lady running through the streets of Akron, Ohio screaming and crying 'cause her school needed an extra judge!! :O)

2 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

So exciting!!Good luck to all~ you are going to have a blast~ you will be fine~but just in case~prayers for your brain!
smiles
Teresa

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

How exciting!! You will do great!! Good luck and prayers!!
Blessings,
Lorna