Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Here!! It's Here!! It's Here!!


Listen....can you hear that? It's the sound of giggling.....and it's coming from my house!! The spring issue of Mercantile Gathering came today.....and I've got to admit.....I may be a lil' excited!!

The poor UPS dude.....well.....he'll recover I'm sure!! Poor man.....I think perhaps I knocked him down in the snow.......there may or may not have been hugging and kissing involved too.....but that's all I'm saying!! :O)

Make sure you get this issue!! Twigs and Faye always do a fabulous job with this publication....and Rick and I are thrilled beyond measure to have been asked to be included!! I've got to say though....this one is quite grand indeed!! The patterns are A----MAZ------ZING!!!! So, if you subscribe....run don't walk to the mailbox now and wait.....and if you don't....sell your most beautiful child to get one.....Yep!! It's that good!!

WOW!! Pinch me.....er' on second thought....don't.....I'm kinda enjoying the ride!! :O) Have a great week boys and girls!! Don't forget to love on your kids before it snows s'more and they have another snow day and you can't stand them again!! :O)

Toodles!!
Stacey

9 comments:

LoveThePrimLook said...

Woot Woot I cant wait until I get mine :) I am so happy for you !!!

Hugs, Ang

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Can't wait get mine!!
Tam

Carla said...

Can't wait to see! Congrats.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Congrats!!! how exciting... I AM DIEING waiting for these spring magazines!!!! I need the eye candy! OLM

cottageprims said...

Can't wait to see your article.So wonderful for you! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you! You really deserve an article and to advertise you wonderful work!
Can I get your autograph, now?
before you get too famous!LOL
Big Hug to You & Hubby!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

I can hardly wait till mine comes. It will be my second issue, loved the first.
Blessings,
Lorna

Karen S. Ohio said...

OMG!!OMG!! The article is AWESOME!!!Will you guys autograph my copy???

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Well, how wonderful! I must get me a copy. I also see you're selling your wears at FarmGirl...cool! I haven't been spending much time on blogger, I need to get back to it.
Linda*