Friday, January 14, 2011

Have You......

......shopped through ebates? There is a $5 new customer bonus so if not, now is a great time to try it!! I've just signed up to make a purchase.....I received the $5 bonus and then 5% on my purchase....in February even if I do nothing else, I'll receive a paypal deposit of nearly $18.00!! It's a nice way to save.......on something I was going to purchase anyway!! I just love saving money....don't you!! :O)

Here's the link if your interested.......EBATES!! Check it out!!

Have a great day boys and girls!! It's gonna be a quiet weekend here.......Brady is at an overnight speech tourny......it's so quiet....I can hear the wheels grinding in me brain!! tee hee hee!! Keep warm!!

Stacey

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Going to go check it out!
enjoy the peace & quiet!
Teresa