Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do You Ever.......



....have those times when someone around you is really making you ticked off......Times when you want to scream, "You are a complete idiot, sir!!".....Times when you would love to jump up and flick the person in the nose......Yea.....neither do I........but if I did.......and instead I took a few deep cleansing breaths and imagined kicking said idiot in the shin all while smiling on the outside......that'd be a good thing right!!!

See......it's progress right!! If I don't have a pure heart......at least I'm not a raging maniac on the outside right!! And besides.......sometimes in high school sports......people need a little beat down.....in my mind.....while I smile and wave hello on the outside!! It's not totally wrong right.....Oh well......I'll try harder next time.......to only imagine sticking my tongue out at the person.....now that's progress.....when we live in a world of idiots right!!! :O)

Have a wonderful day y'all.....in the land where idiots are outlawed!! :O)
Toodles!!
Stacey

No comments: