Friday, January 21, 2011

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!

You guessed it.....kinda!!

We are going to be the artist feature in the spring issue of Mercantile Gathering due to ship the beginning of February!!! Wooooo Hooooo!! We are sooooo excited and thrilled to have been asked to be included in such a grand publication!! :O)

So there you have it......earlier in the year (2010) we hit the lottery.....and now we are published......I'm a lot more famous than you imagined huh!! I know!! I know!! It's okay tho' I am completely as normal and down to earth as I ever was.....ummmmmm stop laughing.....I am normal!! :O)

And now.....like all people with fame and fortune....I must go unload the dishwasher, clean the toilets, and do more laundry!! Glamorous isn't it!!

Have a great day my friends!!
Stacey

4 comments:

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Congratulations Stacey!! I love that magazine, just discovered it in time for this past issue. Can hardly wait to get the new one, a really special treat since you will be featured!!
Have fun cleaning those toilets!!8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, Stacey
How exciting, but come on no surprise to me!
Girlfriend your work is just>>>>>
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S>> yes indeed!

Wow, I know someone famous, too cool! After I get the magazine, yes, I will be wanting an autograph!
From the One & Only talented baby maker!LOL Yes, I know the baby maker!

Hey keep warm & safe Brrr isn't it cold today!
enjoy>>ya always make me smile!
Teresa

Sandy said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the upcoming issue...

Tina said...

Congrats!! I'm so thrilled for you and Rick.
I'm going to have to get one so I can say "I knew you when". Love you
T