Monday, November 29, 2010

Romper Bomper Stomper Do Look-Out Cause I See........

......here's a "shout out" to all my peeps who said they read this blog for a glimpse into my feeble mind.....

I see Pam.....HEY!!!! I see Vicki and her daughter and Missi .....HOWD-EE....and NO I still don't have anything goats!!!:O) I see Karen er Suzie as her family calls her....HEY GIRL....Hi to her family too....Tom.....leave me alone you mean girl you!! :O) I see the gal who vendored up the hallway from me at Sandy Valley......Yoo Hoo....thanks for the awesome pumpkins!!! I see the gals who stopped by on Sunday afternoon cause their mean boss made them work on Saturday morning....geesh....bosses!!! I see Teresa......I am soooo glad we got to chat a short teeny bit....thanks for coming all the way to see us!! :O)

I see soooo many who stopped by our booths this year and said they visit here often.....THANK YOU!!! It was sooooo nice to hear from you all!! I appreciate it.......and I appreciate you letting me know!! :O) Look out......cause I took your kind words as encouragement.....and you know what that means.......more.....deep.....thoughts!! (aaaahhhhhhh I can hear the cyber world running and screaming in fear!!)

Have a great Monday!!
Stacey



No comments: